Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Frog Splashin
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
FrogSplash
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.24(Fri)5:19    Post subject: Frog Splashin Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm John, Cid, frog guy or whatever you want to call me. I am relatively new to the fish trade being that I've had and maintained fish for nearly 6 months now. I have also been maintaining frogs snakes geckos and other critters for around 3 years now.

My mission is the learning and understanding of all animals that I come to own one way or another from purchase to adoption. I don't blindly follow orders and I prefer to learn from my own mistakes as thats the best way to learn coupled with hours of research.

I also don't take kindly to people who are out to bash me for doing something against the norm, which I like doing. But aside from all that I do try to get along with everyone and I hope that my time here can be most beneficial.
rales12
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.09.24(Fri)5:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Age of Aquariums!

I've been considering a lizard of some kind, lately! What got you started with the land and water critters? Smile
FrogSplash
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.24(Fri)5:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hermit Crabs! my minor...major obbsession over animals started years ago when I heard a Dimitry Martin skit about putting several hermit crabs together to make mingling crabs and several months later I had a thriving colony of about 17-20 crabs in a 29t with around 6-8 inches of substrate. soon after that I had snakes, geckos, lizards and scorpions with a drive to collect and learn as much as possible. and I still don't know why either. my obsession later drove me to aquariums and while I didn't want to jump into it, I did and here I am now.

the best type of lizard depends on the time you can devote to it, the space and budget constraints
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: