Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Hi all from sunny Queensland..
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
MissKlaw
New Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.23(Thu)15:18    Post subject: Hi all from sunny Queensland.. Reply with quote

Well, not quite so sunny at the moment!

Although Brisbane tap water is horribly chemical-laden and refuses to drop its pH towards neutral unless you drop a couple of pieces of driftwood in the tank, I've fairly recently (as in have been considering for nearly a year but decided to hold off until my partner and I *finally* got the house mostly how we wanted it done up) returned to my high-school fascination with fish and started up a 50L tank for small tropicals (in particular neon tetras and rummy-nose tetras). Goldfish are cute, especially with the wide variety you can get easily now, but tropicals just have that extra flair and even more variety =D

Oh, I'm Katie by the way, surname should be obvious from the username, heh. Used to work for the Cancer Council in their research centre but had to quit due to illness, so more time to enjoy my aquatic friends!
Flame Angel
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.09.25(Sat)21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

yaya another Aussie! Welcome Very Happy

ps I would much rather be in Queensland than here right now! oh well starting to warm up Smile
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: