Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
my 18 gallon neon and black neon tetra tank
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Reply to topic   Post new topic
59FIFTY
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.11.17(Tue)22:25    Post subject: my 18 gallon neon and black neon tetra tank Reply with quote

this is it. however this picture makes my tank seem really blank. oh well

one of my now:( 5 neon tetras

this is the rock that is now thriving with this algae. and they both show my black noen tetras.

P.S. I'm so sorry if these didn't meet the requirements. I don't know how to alter pics that way. sorry
nikelodeon79
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.11.18(Wed)9:59    Post subject: Re: my 18 gallon neon and black neon tetra tank Reply with quote

59FIFTY wrote:
this is it. however this picture makes my tank seem really blank. oh well
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/rikiplant/Mobile%20Uploads/1257216317.jpg
one of my now:( 5 neon tetras
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/rikiplant/Mobile%20Uploads/1256595798.jpg
this is the rock that is now thriving with this algae. and they both show my black noen tetras.
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/rikiplant/Mobile%20Uploads/1256413598.jpg
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/rikiplant/Mobile%20Uploads/1256413597.jpg

P.S. I'm so sorry if these didn't meet the requirements. I don't know how to alter pics that way. sorry

Put [img] at the beginning of your photo link and [/img] at the end of your photo link and they should show up in the message.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger AIM Address
59FIFTY
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.11.18(Wed)14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay thank you
monstrosity
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.11.18(Wed)17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking aquarium. The neons are very nicely colored.

29 G
UncleWillie
Advisors

PostPosted: 2009.11.18(Wed)18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Nic.

59FIFTY, for now I have edited your post to meet the requirements for Photo Album posts.

Cheers,
Willie
59FIFTY
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.11.18(Wed)18:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you monstrosity.

And a big thank you to Uncle Willie when I opened the post I though to myself Hey I guess I did do it right. but then I scrolled down and saw your reply. THANK YOU!
nikelodeon79
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.11.19(Thu)12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking tank. Smile I love a bit of algae in a tank... makes it look more natural.

If I were you, I'd add a bunch more plants (either live or fake) to give your tetras some more cover. They'll become much braver. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger AIM Address
59FIFTY
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.11.19(Thu)14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, sounds like a plan! I told my dad that I could use more plants, he looked at it and said that if I get anymore than they would feel trapped. but I disagreed. that is one reason why I posted these. so thanks.
Caton
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.01.12(Tue)11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update's?

I like asking about update's Very Happy
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.01.12(Tue)11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats funny. I was just on my photobucket account about to post some newer pictures of my tank. lol. well yes. my tank right now is on a Blackout Embarassed I still havent found the root cause of the algae but I'm hoping the blackout will help A LOT. Here are some pics taken about 2 weeks before Christmas.

This is before I removed the algae manually.

This is after I manually removed the algae.

in the second picture I removed the gray rock behind the plants in the middle of the tank. I also added another fake plant that is awesome. when the blackout is over I will post some new pictures.
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to: