Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Just watched Avatar 3D...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Gaza
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.01.21(Thu)1:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caton wrote:
Spoiler alert! Gee, thank's Gaza. Laughing guess I don't have to see it after all.
Laughing Laughing

yeah sorry Embarassed , I didn't think about that, and I have only talked about the bits that I find don't make the most sense. There is a lot of stuff in the movie I haven't ranted about thats worth seeing.

-Gary
monstrosity
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.06.30(Wed)7:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Avatar recently. I liked the end battle, but that was about it. I found a lot of it annoying and unrealistic (Neyitiri and Trudy annoyed the crap out of me the whole movie).

29 G
monstrosity
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.06.30(Wed)7:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaza wrote:
I must agree with the general opinion in that the story made little sense, but the visuals are amazing, I have seen it twice, once normally and once in 3D. Trust me, you need to see it in 3D, it makes it so much better.

~ Spoiler Alert ~

What I cannot believe is why people want to become Na'vi, I don't mean to be a troll but humans are so much better than Na'vi, the battles in the movie, although spectacular, made no real sense. And why did the humans have walkers and not tanks? didn't we learn anything from star wars? Also if the bomber was a space capable ship, why didn't they do a high altitude bombing? why did they fly through the flying mountains full of hostile wildlife. And why did they Na'vi charge through the jungle into the fire of human forces? why didn't they flank or lay and wait for them? it would have been smarter to attack the ground forces until they entered the disruption aurora caused by the rocks?

thanks for listening to my rant.

-Gary (Human supporter)

Yeah, the humans definitely would have won in real life. Confused

29 G
SoS
Advisors

PostPosted: 2010.07.02(Fri)5:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

monstrosity wrote:
Gaza wrote:
I must agree with the general opinion in that the story made little sense, but the visuals are amazing, I have seen it twice, once normally and once in 3D. Trust me, you need to see it in 3D, it makes it so much better.

~ Spoiler Alert ~

What I cannot believe is why people want to become Na'vi, I don't mean to be a troll but humans are so much better than Na'vi, the battles in the movie, although spectacular, made no real sense. And why did the humans have walkers and not tanks? didn't we learn anything from star wars? Also if the bomber was a space capable ship, why didn't they do a high altitude bombing? why did they fly through the flying mountains full of hostile wildlife. And why did they Na'vi charge through the jungle into the fire of human forces? why didn't they flank or lay and wait for them? it would have been smarter to attack the ground forces until they entered the disruption aurora caused by the rocks?

thanks for listening to my rant.

-Gary (Human supporter)

Yeah, the humans definitely would have won in real life. Confused

Heck we wouldn't even have sent people to attack them. Just Remote controlled drones. We are already doing that now in pakistan.

Crap story great effects.
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to: