Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Where to get really large artificial plants
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
tommo2
Members

PostPosted: 2009.09.22(Tue)12:02    Post subject: Where to get really large artificial plants Reply with quote

Hi guys, its been so long since I been here.
I have given up on live plants, they are just too much work. The fish have been digging them up constantly.
Anyway, I got a load of artificial plants, and they look great. Really makes a huge difference. The fish are happier aswell with all the different areas to explore and hide in.
Anyway, I really would like to get a few large artificial plants, but cannot find any larger than maybe 16inch/400mm.

My tank is 750mm/30inch high, and I would like a huge plant that is capable of reaching the surface (maybe with floating leaves like a water-lily)

Anyone know of good sites where I can find them online...

By the way, the tank looks cool now. I will post a few pics later in the week, you will be amazed.
nikelodeon79
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.09.22(Tue)12:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try ebay and www.aquabid.com.

Do you have a craft store near you? I got a lot of really nice, large plants from Michaels Crafts (www.michaels.com). I have used some in my own tank, and also use them in tanks set up for others. They are much less expensive and actually seem more realistic to me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger AIM Address
Aldrick Jose
New Members

PostPosted: 2012.02.28(Tue)3:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Web is one of the best option available for the finding big artificil plants..You can also visit http://www.silkplantstoday.com and http://www.officescapesdirect.com for finding best, designer and affordable plants. Hope this information helps you..
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: