Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
panda coradory babies
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates  Reply to topic   Post new topic
mannymills
New Members

PostPosted: 2009.08.16(Sun)13:14    Post subject: panda coradory babies Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new to this board but I had a question, I have a 55 gallon tank with serveral different fish but had 4 panda's two weeks ago my husband called me in the room and was very excited, when I looked in the tank I saw 4 little baby panda's in there! they are doing very well and have gotten quite large over the last few weeks but then 3 days ago my hubby called me back in and there were 4 more babies!!! so I have 4 adults and 8 babies, I've been told it's hard to breed them but I don't seem to be havng a problem doing it. Will my panda's keep breeding and how many can I have in this size tank?
truestar
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.08.16(Sun)15:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, congratulations on the fry! Also, I think that this would get more responses in the "Bottom Dwellers" section, so hopefully a moderator will move it for you.

Now, as for how many you can keep in this tank. That depends on the number of fish already in the tank. If you could tell us how many and what kind of fish you have, we could give you more accurate responses.
Fern
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.08.16(Sun)20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo!! They aren't too easy to raise from what I've heard. Lets hope I have your knack. I've got a few hundred fry that are a week or more old.... Wish me luck because it seems you have it Wink
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: