Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Planet inverts store bad reputation?!!?
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Francis
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.06.13(Sat)19:41    Post subject: Planet inverts store bad reputation?!!? Reply with quote

Hi there,
I'm interested in some shrimps in the near future so do u guys have any idea in where I can order my shrimps from? supposedly an online store that ships worldwide..
I've heard planet inverts to be a bad online store... any help pls?
Axelrodi202
Members

PostPosted: 2009.06.18(Thu)9:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many hobbyists that sell their shrimp on planted tank forums.
Jacko
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2009.06.18(Thu)12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on what type of shrimp you are looking for, I've heard that Ryan Woods has pretty nice dwarf shrimp and is pretty good about it compared to his sulawesis, he's had major bad rep for his prices on them and him accepting payment but running out and taking forever to refund or ship...

However, there are lots of other places to get shrimp. There are individual sellers on www.aquabid.com in the invertebrates section, arizona inverts has bluepearls, tigers, yellows, crs and a few others... what price range are you looking at for what shrimp and how man, there are a lot of individual sellers that I'd recomend depending on what you're looking for...
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: