Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
How big do you think a Physa sp. (Tadpole Snail) could get?
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates  Reply to topic   Post new topic
fishylover91
New Members

PostPosted: 2009.04.14(Tue)13:45    Post subject: How big do you think a Physa sp. (Tadpole Snail) could get? Reply with quote

Last year I had a snailery, I had a couple from the creek in there own little aquarium. Boy did they multiply! lol I read that they can get to one cm long, and my one who somehow managed to get out and died Sad was 1 1/2 cm long, and wasn't really old in snail years. He deffinatly grew a lot since I first got him though Smile. So I'm thinking to have another snailery this year, being more cautious, and am curious as if anyone had a tadpole snail that grew more than 2 cm or more? I think it would be cool to see how big one can grow! Very Happy
BarebackDreamer
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.04.14(Tue)15:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there is a giant variety or something that can grow larger than that. I've seen them.
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: