Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Odyssea lights
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Banker Boy
Regulars

PostPosted: 2008.08.02(Sat)8:10    Post subject: Odyssea lights Reply with quote

I won a bid on 36" 130w compact unit. I have read some older reviews from people that had problems with them. Actually they were mixed reviews but I am hoping to get some more current feedback. I know a lot are selling. It took me 3 months to win mine at the price I was willing to pay. Anybody on here have any recent (last 4-6 months) experience with the Odyssea compact lighting units?
southernfish
New Members

PostPosted: 2008.08.05(Tue)22:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 260w 48 inch set of odyssea compacts over my 55 that I have had since dec of 07. I too got mine from ebay. I have never once had a bit of trouble from them and everyone I know that has used them even in my lfs's customers has had nothing bad to say about them. I have many corals like a torch, condylactus anenome green star polyps, zoos kenya tree coral and have even grom some leathers under them. imo...good buy for starting out. I want clams so I will someday got with halides, but for now I am happy with my current setup! good luck.
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: