Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Gold fish and sweet potatoes
 Forum Index > Goldfish, Koi and Ponds  Reply to topic   Post new topic
fishylover91
New Members

PostPosted: 2008.02.20(Wed)7:48    Post subject: Gold fish and sweet potatoes Reply with quote

Hi I'm planning on slowly giving my comet goldfish a variety of foods like fruits and veggies and some meats, but I was wondering if sweet potatoes are good for goldfish?I here there good for plecos though. thanks for your help! Very Happy
fishylover91
New Members

PostPosted: 2008.02.20(Wed)16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

my tank is way too small. Theres no one I can donate too, and when I talked to my dad about it around them (wich I shouldnt have) they gave me the face lol. like "don't leave me!!" sorta. I would do anything for this only $575 150 gal tank.

P.S is there a way to make aquahobby your home page?
Jacko
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2008.02.20(Wed)17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! You probably could feed them potatoes/yams but I have seen it more common practice to feed them oranges (no peel) and cherios.

To make this your homepage, go to the Tools option on the top of the page, then click Internet Settings, it will open with a tab and rigt at the top you can enter "www.aquahobby.com/age_of_aquariums" and that should do it.
New Members

PostPosted: 2008.02.20(Wed)17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks jacko, we seemed to miss each other on the chats u should go today I'm there like every day sept just not at the right times sorry.
udhay
New Members

PostPosted: 2008.02.29(Fri)4:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friend,
The gold fish eat anything, b coze they are always starving for food, u can feed them pumpkins inner layer (as such as noodles, covered on pumpkin seeds)you can feed it gently to your goldies they like it very much. then next one is greenpeas u boiled the greenpeas and remove the peas skin and then smash it with your hand and make them into tiny balls and then feed it,
Goldies likes to eat anything but the food should be very soft and lighter for them to easy to bite

Regards:udhay
 Forum Index > Goldfish, Koi and Ponds All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: