Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
25G Planted, 40G grow out and some of the monsters
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Reply to topic   Post new topic
MCHRKiller
Regulars

PostPosted: 2008.02.15(Fri)13:41    Post subject: 25G Planted, 40G grow out and some of the monsters Reply with quote

Heres a pic of my 25G(30*14*14) planted tank...I'm going to build a background and let the moss spread over the bottom 3/4 of the tank and attach some java ferns to the driftwood...and add some smooth river stones along the front and sides...minimilistic but should end up being a nice planted IMO

Yes that is a feeder goldfish, it was rescued from my piranhas old tank when I sold them to somebody with a larger shoal of Red bellies as I had lost down to two as I have had them for over 10 years....but he makes the best d*mn alage eater I have ever had....hes going into my moms small pond this spring.

happy fishies enjoying the moss

40G grow out with 2 red hook SDs, a green sev and 5 black skirt tetras...its releiving the bioload to my parents 75G essentially

SDs

this is the day I added him to the tank...hes a little pissy

this is today he seems to be enjoying the tank more based on coloration

of course no pic post from me could be the same without a few shots of the big boys....this is my juvie TSN after a big feed, just look at that belly Laughing

my black shark is maturing nicely...hes getting some nice metallic golden scales to his velvety black coat these days

Belated happy Valentines day from Bonnie and Clyde

"Bonnie" is the real looker and camera whore of the pair, the male gets all pissed when the camera is jerked out and washes out every time....normally he looks like her.
Doc Daneeka
Regulars

PostPosted: 2008.02.16(Sat)0:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, you're Oscars are so nice! They're probably the ones I like most of all the ones I've seen Very Happy Your Severum's black stripe near the tail is different than mine's... My Sev's stripe is completely straight, while that one is sorta crooked... Maybe it's just the picture Razz

That's the biggest clump of Java Moss I've ever seen! Shocked Holy crap!

Awesome tanks, as usual Wink!

Doc

Thanks for the avatar and sig Jun!
Slimy
Regulars

PostPosted: 2008.02.16(Sat)0:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Man, you're Oscars are so nice! They're probably the ones I like most of all the ones I've seen

Definitely agree.
MCHRKiller
Regulars

PostPosted: 2008.02.16(Sat)6:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys Smile The moss has came a long way since I got it back in december at the size of golfball...and I have given out a few tennis ball portions out of it as well.

I've always wanted Wild Caught Os because I to think they look a bit nicer than most others...they develope such a beautiful golden base color and their Ospots are just so vibrant. My sevs stripe is crooked and broken...thats actually the reason why I picked him Laughing
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: