Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
What would be the best type of filter for young goldfish?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Goldfish, Koi and Ponds  Reply to topic   Post new topic
tegs
Members

PostPosted: 2007.12.18(Tue)3:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jacko,
I haven't really thought of anything to put in it yet. Maybe a betta? but that still seems to small for one. I figured after the goldies I could use the small tank as a quarantine tank if I had a tropical community in the big tank. Other then that I don't really have any ideas for it, do you have something in mind?
Jacko
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2007.12.18(Tue)17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could start a new topic in the Freshwater Basics section and tons of people will check it out and give you their advice, not many will see your post in a thread like this. Though I think a betta would be great in that tank, but I am biased and beleive there is no such thing as too many bettas. Laughing There are also Dario dario, RCS and tons of others that more people can point out if you so choose to start a new thread. Very Happy
tegs
Members

PostPosted: 2007.12.18(Tue)19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jacko,
Thanks for all your advice so far. The tank came today so I can start cycling soon! I'm not really fussed at the moment about the little tank, for now I'll just focus on the goldies. Maybe when the goldies are no longer in my tank I'll start a new post about what to put in the little tank.For now its just handy to have around.
Thanks again, Tegan.
 Forum Index > Goldfish, Koi and Ponds All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: