Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
My guppies eyes are changing color!? Whats going on? PzHelp
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Lini
New Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.24(Wed)15:14    Post subject: My guppies eyes are changing color!? Whats going on? PzHelp Reply with quote

Hi there.

I have two fancy male guppies in my tank. One is sick but I haven't musseled up to put him 'down' get becuase I really don't want to do that, he may get better.

But, today, I noticed that one of his eyes was 'normal' color, and the other was pretty much black--the whole thing. Then, I noticed that my other guppies eyes were both black!

I know that they haven't always had black eyes--they seriously changed over night. Please help! I don't really know whats going on with these guppies. I have a tiny bit of freshwater salt in the tank as it was recommened for guppies. Its a five gallon tank with filter. I've had the fish for about two months.
heinkok
New Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.29(Mon)15:05    Post subject: I have the same problem Reply with quote

That sounds familiar. I have 2 guppy's with black eyes, but I can't remember if I bought them like that.

http://thetropicalfishblog.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: