Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Tropical Fish Disaster Story
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters  Reply to topic   Post new topic
M0rDaRvIa
Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.16(Tue)19:44    Post subject: Tropical Fish Disaster Story Reply with quote

January 16th 2007

Bad story not sure what to do. Anyway I work in the Hotel industry anyway people know I'm into tropical fish because I look after the ones in the restaurant. So I get to the front desk today and I'm left a note from one of the houskeepers. This is how the note goes swear to god not sure what to do. I sat at my desk and tried to figure this out today at work. most of my staff said I should go on a fish rescue mission.

Letter reads as follows

Dear Tess

Hey its amy hows it going. just bought a 20 gallon aquarium for my brother for his birthday today went to the pet store picked up the tank got some fish hey tess want to know what I got let me know what you think some of them look really cool. got like 5 angel fish 2 oscars got a small goldfish for my brother and like 15 of those neon things hey also got a gourami and a few mollys cause you have a couple and said they where cool also got an algae eater 2 for the tank. just about left then bought the colorful fish. also by the way mike is taking my shift for saturday come on over and see my aquarium.

Tess Freaks I actually called her at home and went over to her house. everyone was jammed into the tank shaking. I explained what was going on and that you can't mix certain breeds. anyway after an hour she took just about everybody back to the petstore. the neons and the mollys are in our restaurant tank. WHILE HER TANK CYCLES I HAVE OFFICALLY SAVED FISH AND EXPLAINED THE CYCLING PROCESS YEA FOR ME Smile. What in the hell was pet paradise thinking letting someone walk out of the store with all those critters. anyway for all the fish lovers out there everybody is now safe.
just goes to show you the only thing some pet store people are after is the sale. not all are bad I've run into some great people

Thats the most messed up thing I have ever heard and it happened today.
I have also decided not to give pet paradise any business.

also the colorfulfish was a betta who now lives in a vase with an airstone on the bar.

My crazy Day which is now at an end and I can relax with my fish.
thanks for reading

MoRdArViA Twisted Evil
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: