Taken with a crappy HP Photosmart 635, 2.1 mega pixel... Yeah. I like the pic, though. _________________ In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Joined: 05 Feb 2003 Location: Santo Andre (Brazil)
Posted: 2007.02.01(Thu)1:50 Post subject:
Very nice start for the season's first contest...let's move on to the 1 week voting phase! We have a total of 19 valid submissions in this contest. All board members can vote, but remember...to make a valid vote you MUST choose your 3 favorite candidates from the selection below and clearly list them in order of preference!
We also encourage everyone to add comments justifying your choices, and including praises or constructive criticism to those that weren't chosen.
Participants cannot vote for their own photo, but are expected to vote and add comments for the "other" good photos! All in the name of friendship and fun!
Voting Deadline: February 7th (Wednesday)
#01. Brave Dave
#03. Michael L.
#11. Alex Kawazaki
#12. John Nakachima
#16. Marcos Avila
#22. Slough Shark
#24. Angela G.
Good luck everyone! _________________
Success with a fish/tank is measured in YEARS, not months or weeks...
1. Dusko (#15) - tangs don't like to sit still, excellent capture, beautiful fish!
2. Alex Kawazaki (#11) - exposure brings out the contrast in color between the fish and its surroundings
3. Marcos Avila (#16) - Probably the more creative and risky submission, very nice
Doorsham - what a ham! nice dragonet!
xPat - low light photogarphy is not easy, you did well w/ the jellies! _________________ 65g Future Anemone Home
1. Alex Kawazaki- Good Snap!! You caught the fish in the perfect position to use desireable lines to help tell the picture's story.
2. Dusko- Like Matt said, tough to catch a Tang floating in space
3. Doosharm- Excellent Timing!! You caught the fish in the perfect position to create a good picture for people to look at and describe what they think the fish is thinking.
Another great contest: great theme, great pics!
1. Doosharm #7 - can't resist a "pretty" face ~ wonderful shot!
2. Dusko #15 - Very Impressive photo - almost tangible velvety blue!
3. Marcos Avila #16 - crisp, clear, cool photo, with great framing, as usual, and also nicely out of the "ordinary"
I was also drawn to the submissions from: Alex Kawazaki, xPat, deborah_claro, Shai, and Jan.
Thanks to everyone who shared pictures ~ very enjoyable!
There are some brilliant pictures and I can't believe no one has voted for mine yet!!!!!
Personally I have chosen these pictures because of the clarity of the fish and also because they look more like pictures from peoples home aquariums.
1. sciaccaj20 (#6) I just love the colouring on this
2. deborah_claro (#20) There is more blue than other colours but again it is a great looking fish.
3. pianodog (#5) Great colouring. _________________ 35G-3 Neon Tetra, 5 Black Phantom Tetra, 1 Oto, 3 Skunk Cory
10G-2 Dwarf Gourami
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum