Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Blur ram with hole in head?-update
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Reel BIG Fish
Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.07(Sun)23:02    Post subject: Blur ram with hole in head?-update Reply with quote

for those of you who gave me information and help with my blue rams hole-in-head disease id like to let you know that it seems to have cleared up. I tried a more varied diet with black worms and mosquito larvea, didn't help much and I started doing more wtaer changes and more gravel vacs......also didn't seem to help. after abot a month, I think, of doing this nothing had changed, so last week I took out the 2xHOB 500l/h and put in 1x500L/H internal power filter. after a week of this filtration the hole-in-head looks like it is gone and they are breeding as I write this.
isnt that strange? I gues the HOB filters just werent right for this particular setup.

thanks for all your help anyway though.
Cathy G
Advisors

PostPosted: 2007.01.08(Mon)6:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is strange... hmm. I wonder if it was just coincidence? Did you notice your water getting cleaner when you added the new filter?
Glad everything cleared up,
Cathy
Reel BIG Fish
Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.09(Tue)3:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the water did get clearer. I thought it already was clear but after about 20mins of the filter going it was crystal clear. all the fish and plants look brighter and better since its been going.
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: