Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Fish for Planted Aquarium?!
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Post new topic
koolguyal
Regulars

PostPosted: 2007.01.02(Tue)8:25    Post subject: Fish for Planted Aquarium?! Reply with quote

I have a 46 bowfront tall tank and was wondering what kind of fish I can have there. I already know plenty of smaller fish....kribs, rams, dwarf flag cichlids that do well in planted aquariums. I wanted to find some bigger fish such as Angels that would go well in this tank setup.

A pair of Angels would do fine in the tank I have but what other options do I have? Anyone have any suggestions.

I currently have about 7 neons, 6 platys (1 adult rest kids), 2 neon rainbows and a betta (which I might have to keep in the small tank since most fish don't go with it).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Marcos Avila
Moderators

PostPosted: 2007.01.02(Tue)8:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already have a topic open on the same subject and in the correct forum (FW Basics), please keep it going over there:

http://www.aquahobby.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40286

Success with a fish/tank is measured in YEARS, not months or weeks...
 Forum Index > Plants and Planted Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Post new topic
Jump to: