Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Happy New Year!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Serkan
Regulars

PostPosted: 2007.01.01(Mon)8:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would write a really deep message about all the unnecessary tension and hate in some parts of the world right now, and maybe mention something about the kyoto protocol, but I
Liszie
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2007.01.01(Mon)12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

DF Bobo wrote:
I made it to 11 at night watching the new years special of royal Canadian air farce.

LOL!!
You should've listened to CBC! There was this guy on who was absolutely hilarious. He kept making references to Newfoundland and "cod-shelling", which is apparently not possible. Hmm...
Moderators

PostPosted: 2007.01.01(Mon)13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Television must be boring in Canada at this time of year, the telly in Scotland is funny beyond belief, comedy after comedy! Happy New Year again everybody.

Blair
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2007.01.01(Mon)16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, there's some great stuff. I was listening to the radio- CBC radio has some interesting programing and it's usually got some humour, but nothing like last night. Whoa. I was on the floor laughing.
Basically, there was this guy, and he was in the studio alone most of the time, just talking on and on about lots of things, but he seemed especially interested in his trousers, how you can't skate on sand, and whether or not it is possible to shell cod. He had some people in, some guy from the barenaked ladies in particular, who played. It was great fun.
 Forum Index > Aqua Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: