Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
A few fishy pics. n_n (Bettas this time 'round.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Reply to topic   Post new topic
MattyP
Regulars

PostPosted: 2007.01.02(Tue)1:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

junBetta, Very nice pics. very beautiful bettas too. I used to have a betta, a very brilliant deep blue and red. but unfurtunalty he died after a year and a half due to a disease. Crying or Very sad it was a sad day(that was about 5 months ago...). But u have inspired me to raise a new betta Very Happy !
Jun
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2007.01.02(Tue)17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, Blair, I was pretty sure I didn't get a world record, as Jan cleared up (Thanks so much, Jan! :D), but I really was curious. :D I'd have to keep him for another four or five years to even think of it. O_0 And that WOULD be a long time, wow lol. :) I'd be done with college by that time, haha. I could keep him on my desk at some new job. xD

Thanks Slough Shark. :) He's definitely outlived any expectations I ever had for him -- many of my rescues, despite the best care I can give them, don't make it past the two year mark. Sitting in those little cups at Walmart really shortens their lifespan. :\ Heh, and it doesn't bother me that some people think it's insignificant... :) They're still little lives and if I can save them I'll at least try. n_n I have quite the soft spot for the pretty little guys (And girls, occasionally). :P

I'm sorry about your betta, MattyP. :( Losing fish to disease is so sad, and I feel for ya! His colouring sounds like another rescue I had, Remington, who passed away in August. He was about a year and a half old, as well. I'm glad you're considering getting another betta. :) They really are wonderful fish.

Thank you all for your comments! :D No new battery yet... Will try this weekend. x_x''
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: