Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
banded dragon goby?
 Forum Index > Freshwater Fish Species  Reply to topic   Post new topic
tkipfer
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.12.27(Wed)21:37    Post subject: banded dragon goby? Reply with quote

any idea on how to feed this guy. I have never had a goby before so I'm not sure of how to feed them whether or not they need target feeding or not but every time I do a search on these guys it turns out they are salt water. I know I shouldn't use the common name but it was labbeled like that so I have no choice but to use it. any help would be great, thanks.
J.B.
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2006.12.27(Wed)22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does yours look like one of these? These are both freshwater gobys

Rhinogobius wui

Brachygobius xanthozona

If you can, go back to the store where you bought it, and get the scientific name. That way, you can better determine the requirements.
tkipfer
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.12.28(Thu)9:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I belive it is option 1. I went to that page last night but only looked at it for a split second. it is a little hard to tell if it is the same fish or not because the fish in the pic is on a red background and changes the look a bit. thanks for the help.
tkipfer
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.12.28(Thu)19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres a picture of the little guy mabye you can help me identify which of the two spieces he is

sorry for the bad pic but he doesn't like to be a model. the color of the gravel doesn't help and I wish I could change it now but I can't so any help would be nice.
 Forum Index > Freshwater Fish Species All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: