Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
fish smackdown!
 Forum Index > Freshwater Fish Species  Reply to topic   Post new topic
tkipfer
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.12.24(Sun)17:41    Post subject: fish smackdown! Reply with quote

my two of my boseman rainbow fish have gotten in to smack a fight and the thrid guy just watches. I will be moving them into my 55 gallon soon do you think this will hep? any ideas of why they are doing this? it started with them baning up agansit each other like my tinfoils used to do then they would nip at each other I I just noticed them lip locking.
Illusia
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.12.28(Thu)6:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 blue rainbow fish in my 55 gallon and they are always picking on each other, the one who has been in the tank the longest is the most dominent and he makes that well known amoungst the others. Unless there is some real scary aggression I wouldn't worry too much. I have read they have a tendancy to screw around with each other.
Hope this helps Smile
tkipfer
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.12.28(Thu)9:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

since I posted this they have stoped. I guess they heard me threaten to boot them through a window if they don't cut it out right away Very Happy . thanks for the advice.
 Forum Index > Freshwater Fish Species All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: