Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Only child syndrome
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Barby Girl
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.07.26(Wed)11:33    Post subject: Only child syndrome Reply with quote

This is a question for future referance as I plan my final stock/order of addition. If you eventually want a pair of fish (specifically Ocellaris Clowns, but assume this could apply to some other fish as well) if you add one and then at a future date add the second will they pair off or will the first fish hate the new fish? Any expirience on this?
Thanks!
FloridaBoy
Moderators

PostPosted: 2006.07.26(Wed)16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on the species, trying to mix many marines in the small confines of an aquarium can be a deadly experiment.
djchristone
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.07.30(Sun)7:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you're only going to do this with ocellaris clowns, it'll be fine. just make sure the second clown is very small so it'll be unsexed just in case the lone clown decided to go female by itself Smile I should warn you, my female clown has started nipping me once she sex changed. >.< little $#@!^ Smile
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: