Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Sesceptia
 Forum Index > Goldfish, Koi and Ponds  Reply to topic   Post new topic
OrandaLover0905
New Members

PostPosted: 2006.07.17(Mon)5:28    Post subject: Sesceptia Reply with quote

Hi I have 4 orandas 2 in 2 gal. I have noticed that two have been chasing each other for three days now. and I can definatley tell that 2 fe and 2 are male the females have large round egg shaped bodies The males are more thin and narrow??? now The fish arent chasing any more do you guys know what this means ??? also
Does anybody know fi oit is too late to give my goldfish meds he is my oldest and the 2nd goldfish I ever got. I know the symptoms and am trying the medicine.. yesterday he looked as if he were a little better.. now I can see his pop-ey fin rot dropsy and that wormy thing getting worse Please someone tell me if she will s.. s urvive I am actually crying writing this so if you know anything anything Please don't leave this thread
Oscer
Exemplars

PostPosted: 2006.07.20(Thu)10:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can they actually chase each other in a 2g? It should be OK in theory, but you can never say for certain.
 Forum Index > Goldfish, Koi and Ponds All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: