Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Can anybody help me get any Zebra Plecos?
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jazzsprstr
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.03.02(Thu)21:00    Post subject: Can anybody help me get any Zebra Plecos? Reply with quote

I live in Eugene Oregon and every fish store tells me that these fish are never shipped to them and I recently set up a new tank that I would like to add these guys too. I know they're expensive, but many people posted things about them in the gallery under Zebra Pleco. If anybody gets them fairly cheaper than the average and knows how to ship them I would be willing to pay. Or at least can people tell me how much they are where they live?
Irons
Moderators

PostPosted: 2006.03.03(Fri)4:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see any on aquabid, but it might help you knew what "L" number they were. Also check with:

The Fish Place
716-693-4411

It's in North Tonawanda, NY.

I can't remeber if they ship out of the store, but they do have a wholesaler that does.
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: