Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
I made a photo album for everyone to use if they want.
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
53cent
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.25(Sat)12:10    Post subject: I made a photo album for everyone to use if they want. Reply with quote

For those of you how don't use the corporate photo storage. I made a photo gallery where that anyone can use if they want to store there photos. Then you will have an easy url for the forums. Non registered users can just hit upload file and then copy the link for the img placement here. I also left it open from private personal galleries if you want to do the registration no email ver required. I just needed a quick solution to file uploads. If you want to make private albums go ahead I have unlimited space with my provider. Just keep the public stuff in the right albums so it won't get too messy. I just used the site I build at work. http://www.ilovemyspa.com/fish is the url. I sell hottubs is the reason for the weird name lol. This has nothing to do with any thing , I was just bored at work and I know people like easy ways to do things.
Aquatic Hobbist
Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.25(Sat)15:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks For the album thing.

Fish:
1 Albino Rainbow Shark
2 Albino Cory Cats
1 Algae Eater
2 Betta (Veiltails)
1 Plecotomus
1 Zebra Danio
early riser
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.25(Sat)17:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to say thanks for providing the album. I posted my first picture today thanks to you. For some reason I was having some difficulty with photobucket.
BTW, there are two similar pictures on your fish album page. I wasn't able to delete one of them (you're welcome to delete it). Thanks again 53cent Very Happy .
53cent
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.27(Mon)8:46    Post subject: me 2 Reply with quote

I can't stand those corporate photo storage sites. That gallery is not really gonna be viewed publically so I reccomend just using it for storage. If the admins want one of thier own I will donate the whole thing , although it looks like they have it going on here. If the pictures are too small on the show page let me know and ill make them bigger on resize. You guys feel free if you everr want to store photos , just make a private album, you can delete photos in there. Admins if youi decide that you would like one Ill even provide storage and just give you the admin and link. Althogh you probably already had that option with this php site.
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: