Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Do not go to this place:
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Fish Addict
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.23(Thu)12:33    Post subject: Do not go to this place: Reply with quote

Underwater World
In the Silver City Galleria Mall
Taunton, MA

They have the WORST fish care. What drew me in was a 100? gallon tank in the front. Well, I looked and there were 4 dog-faced puffers with ripped and torn fins, not moving, sitting at the bottom. They also had various angels that were way to big for that size tank. They were probably 1 1/2 feet long. Well, I told him that they might die and he said they were 'sleeping'. Rolling Eyes

I went in and they had various cichlids in tanks with cories who were completly shredded apart. They had sea horses in 2 gallon tanks, puffers that needed a serious beak trimming, and a beautiful dwarf lionfish, dead on the ground. It was ripped apart. They have so bad people and some little kid bought a $60 freshwater stingray for a 20 gallon tank because the guy said he will be fine, and won't get big at all. Crying or Very sad

Please people, don't go here.
Tommy
Advisors

PostPosted: 2006.02.23(Thu)15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish stores are a region specific thing and you are posting this on an international board. Fish Store Review would probably be a little more appropriate venue for your complaint.
Aquatic Hobbist
Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.23(Thu)15:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is horrible Fish Addict thanks for the warning did you say anything to them besides about the angels...if I was there I'd get mad. Evil or Very Mad

Fish:
1 Albino Rainbow Shark
2 Albino Cory Cats
1 Algae Eater
2 Betta (Veiltails)
1 Plecotomus
1 Zebra Danio
Dallen33
Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.23(Thu)15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your looking for a good fish store in MA Lovely Pets in Quincy is the way to go. THey have every thing you could possibly think of for the Aquarium Hobbist.
vermontreef
New Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.24(Fri)19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rumford Pet Center on the Seekonk/East Providence line is pretty nice. Just updated the fish room a few months back.
The_Big_Sleep
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.27(Mon)17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get the chance, the Fish Nook in Acton is amazing, as is Tropic Isle in Framingham.
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: