Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Looking for Java Moss...
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
KrayzieVanh
New Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.18(Sat)20:59    Post subject: Looking for Java Moss... Reply with quote

I'm trying to find some Java Moss at a RESONABLE price. I know Ebay gots some but are way too expensive for something that grows so easily (from what I've heard). Some dude is trying to sell a quarter size piece for 9 bux! I've read people giving away tennis ball size lumps for less than that! If anyone have some available or know where I can get some cheap please let me know. I have located in Havelock, NC.
Irons
Moderators

PostPosted: 2006.02.19(Sun)7:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aquabid is always good for java moss. You can often get large peices relatively inexpensively.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?liveplantsf&1140726542
AlainnIasg
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.19(Sun)9:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought myself some java moss through Aquabid.com . Though it grows like crazy, it is hard to find in local stores, but Aquabid will have some good quailty sized java moss, starting at cheap. Be warned though, that at Aquabid, people can do a "proxybid," meaning that no matter how high you bid, Aquabid will automatically OUTbid for the person who placed a bid stating how high they're willing to end up paying. If you find one, it may be better to just "BuyNow." It's not just the price, but the shipping that will hurt you. Mine is coming from Thailand! I can't wait to see the postmark for this baby. Good luck!
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: