Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
three pairs of convicts had babbies all at once
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
jayweb
Members

PostPosted: 2006.01.25(Wed)14:32    Post subject: three pairs of convicts had babbies all at once Reply with quote

I have been working on a major breeding operation with 9 convicts , I found 3 pairs out of the 9 and donated the other three. Now I come back from vacation and find all three pairs had babbies at the same time. don't worry there all in diffrent tanks. So soon I will have 500 babbies coming out of three tanks every 1 and a half months (have breed them before) so if anyone wants future wholesale prices I'm the guy to talk to. Especally if you live in south florida. I alredy have under the tabel (cash only) accounts with some fish stores. I do not currently have a license but would like to know how to get one if anyone can give me a link. I live in south florida ( by ft. laderhill). I'm not currently selling fish but will in about 2 months.

are any tips you guys can give me on the liscensing

thanks

as for the wholesale questions please PM me
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger AIM Address
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: