Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
AH Supply is the best source for retro-fit lighting
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
bguza
New Members

PostPosted: 2006.01.22(Sun)7:41    Post subject: AH Supply is the best source for retro-fit lighting Reply with quote

With all the crappy customer service available today, I thought I'd post some info on a company with GREAT customer service - AH Supply. I had seen other members referring to them as a good source for retro fit lighting and I finally decided on a kit that I thought would work for my tank. Within 30 minutes of clicking "submit order", Kim from AH Supply called me to let me know that another kit would be a better choice. And it was $40 less! Two days later, my kit arrived. The instructions and components were so good, even a dufus like me had it installed within a couple of hours. If you need retro-fit lighting, use AH Supply. (www.ahsupply.com)
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: