Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Build Your Own Stand and Canopy Plans
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Do It Yourself (DIY)  Reply to topic   Post new topic
pianodog
Benefactors

PostPosted: 2006.01.28(Sat)7:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is not finish yet, but this is what I'm doing with my 90 G.

I left a 5 inch gap on top for a reason, I am planing to let the Red Lotus leaves to reach the surface, I learn from my 50 G tank that the lights can generate some serious heat, so this will give some room for the leaves not to get burn. I want the right side of the tank to have some shade.

I am going to add the AHsupply kit, I agree regarding the reflectors, they have great reflectors and are worth every penny.
blackjack06
Moderators

PostPosted: 2006.01.28(Sat)13:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that looks like it's coming along very nice! Keep posting the pics when it's finished Very Happy
 Forum Index > Do It Yourself (DIY) All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: