Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
online ordering
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
brianD
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.12.31(Sat)19:25    Post subject: online ordering Reply with quote

I am toying with the idea of setting up a 55 or 75 gallon malawi tank with peacocks, male only. my lfs doesn't have a good variety so I was curious about ordering online. anyone done it, any place you would recommend?
on a side note, about how many fish do you think I could keep in a 55, 6? I was thinking about also adding a handful of cories or something to kinda clean up the bottom and be a dither fish.
Goneelsewhere
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.12.31(Sat)19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of doing this sort of setup a while back, and didn't, but I got plenty of advice from some of the best people on this site, here is a link to the thread -

http://www.aquahobby.com/e2004/viewtopic.php?t=19941&highlight=

Corydoras and Malawis don't mix. Synodontis species, or a bristlenose pleco will do the trick. Smile
brianD
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.12.31(Sat)20:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks syno, anyone else have any input. or places I could order from?
michael_kaysen
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.01.01(Sun)20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never ordered online, so I'm not speaking from any firsthand experience. I have heard great things about www.tangledupincichlids.com Again, I'm just passing on what I've heard. They are very knowledgeable folks who I trust a lot who have said this, so if I were to order cichlids online, this is where I would order from.

Hope that helps! Smile
leslie ferguson
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.01.02(Mon)15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few African cichlids and a lot of south American dwarf on aquabid.com There's a large African oscar on there now going for $25.00
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: