Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
A suggestion
 Forum Index > Site Issues  Reply to topic   Post new topic
garvondavis14
Members

PostPosted: 2005.03.01(Tue)17:20    Post subject: A suggestion Reply with quote

Hi, I am pretty new to the aquarium hobby, but I have become completely immersed in it. I find myself checking out books at the library as often as possible, and finishing a 300-page book within the span of two days...and all this fits around school and sports. I would just like to offer the suggestion of an artical/tutorial explaining cichlids in more detail. I know that they are one of the most popular species of fish in the hobby, besides the common beginner fish. I myself do not have any yet, but as soon as I get my own place next year, I plan on investing in a large cichlid tank. I have read several books on them, but I really enjoy the insight and responses that take place on this site, and I was hoping you guys could maybe throw a little something out there on this topic. I also wanted to suggest a book to add to your recomendations... David E. Boruchowitz's "The Simple Guide to Freshwater Aquariums". I have found this to be very informative, and I think you should check it out. unless there is something horribly wrong with the advice given in the book...then maybe you should post that...well thanks for at least reading this...and keep up the great work..I only wish you had a tank of the week, so that I had more beautiful tanks to envy!
Thanks a lot,
Ryan
 Forum Index > Site Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: