Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
aqua rank. some questions.
 Forum Index > Site Issues  Reply to topic   Post new topic
SLACkra
Advisors

PostPosted: 2005.01.21(Fri)6:31    Post subject: aqua rank. some questions. Reply with quote

hey I was just wondering who wrote the bit for a of a on aqua rank. I was just thinking that it might help if you could some how (if possible) calculate an average reply time. some people might like the idea of nowing that they don't have to wait forever for a reply. and maybe saying almost 5000 members.

just a thought.

andrew
Irons
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.01.23(Sun)8:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the idea of the average reply is bad idea. We have enough problems with people expecting an immedate reply. Even at bizarre hours of the day/night. I believe that AquaRank is there just to let people know we are out there and there is a place for discussion and help.

As for the members numbers, we do have 5000 members. Though our active and posting members is significantly lower.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger AIM Address
 Forum Index > Site Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: