Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Making my introductions.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Amber4481
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.30(Tue)15:18    Post subject: Making my introductions. Reply with quote

Hi, wanted to introduce myself after stumbling upon the forum while browsing fish sites. I love aquariums and fish large and small but currently am in grad school and in a smallish appartment with little time so all I have is a 5 gallon with 3 zebra danios, 2 white clouds and a ramshorn snail who are all a little over a year old (and strangely enough, aside from the snail, school together even though everyone I've asked and everything I've read says that's impossible). I just started a very small (1 gallon) tank just to start plants in (from bulbs) so it's pretty much bare at the moment. Just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to read some more of everyones experiences, because when you can't have a lot of fish you can at least read about them a lot.
Cichlid Man.
Regulars

PostPosted: 2004.12.01(Wed)10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, I hope that you can get bigger tanks on the future and lots of them. Laughing
Pixycct
New Members

PostPosted: 2004.12.07(Tue)9:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol cichlid man!I love your signiture Laughing
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: