Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
New to fish, New to the internet, Generally New.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
puffer_lover
Members

PostPosted: 2004.11.16(Tue)5:09    Post subject: New to fish, New to the internet, Generally New. Reply with quote

Hi,
My name is andi hardy, I'm a 19 year old sales administrator and iv recently become a fish owner. I'm on this website in the hope that a thousand heads are better than one and that the wisdom and experience of others will help me not to make too many otherwise unavoidable mistakes.
I rent a small bedsit and because of this I can only have a small, 8g tank. It was set up about six weeks ago and I have in it a sailfin pleco, a dwarf puffer(my prize fish), a green puffer and a red zebra malawi.
I have already accessed a world of information from this wonderful site and will continue to use it as long as I keep fish(hopefully as long as I am able too).
2 Pink Kissing Gouramis.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: