Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
WoW !
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
JIMV8673
New Members

PostPosted: 2014.04.03(Thu)7:33    Post subject: WoW ! Reply with quote

Hard to believe I joined this board in 2009, man a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then. Very Happy

Keeper of North American Native Fishes
Ciklido
Regulars

PostPosted: 2014.04.13(Sun)22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I joined waay back when I was in highschool, now I am in my second university degree lol too bad I think this forum has died tho
Flame Angel
Regulars

PostPosted: 2014.05.02(Fri)19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ciklido wrote:
yeah I joined waay back when I was in highschool, now I am in my second university degree lol too bad I think this forum has died tho

Agreed. It's a shame too - with uni-level biology I reckon a few people on here (well, who used to be on here) would be pretty good help with some questions!
keithkyli
Members

PostPosted: 2014.05.12(Mon)22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined the forum in 2010. It was when I searched for this that I found out there are 18025 members. Simply astounding. I still refer to the numerous species profiles for ideas and the unit converters below are very useful, even for non-aquarium purposes. It is sad that the website seems to be in hiatus. Does anybody know what happened to the boardmasters?
Flame Angel
Regulars

PostPosted: 2014.05.13(Tue)8:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

keithkyli wrote:
I joined the forum in 2010. It was when I searched for this that I found out there are 18025 members. Simply astounding. I still refer to the numerous species profiles for ideas and the unit converters below are very useful, even for non-aquarium purposes. It is sad that the website seems to be in hiatus. Does anybody know what happened to the boardmasters?

No idea - I guess once it started to die down there wasn't much to be done and they kind of drifted off. I know a few of them said they were getting really busy with work and such, but even everyone else just slowly stopped posting. Maybe it was the same few people who would answer questions, and those people stopped coming here so the whole forum just slowed down to a crawl.
Ciklido
Regulars

PostPosted: 2014.05.27(Tue)11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well with the summer season starting out here maybe we will see more action in terms of tropical fish and aquariums here in Canada, I know I did, I will post pictures of my backyard pond which I installed about a year ago and this spring I stocked some goldfish, I defenitely will need some advice! I will also post pictures, very exciting to develop a pond project =)
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: