Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
virtual aquarium opinions please
 Forum Index > Freshwater Fish Species  Reply to topic   Post new topic
submariner
New Members

PostPosted: 2013.10.17(Thu)7:57    Post subject: virtual aquarium opinions please Reply with quote

I have been developing a virtual aquarium, but I am stuck. My goal is to make the most realistic fish movements ( many of the virtual aquariums are not that realistic) I can but I don't know fish well. Below is a link to a youtube video of a freshwater minnow swimming. If someone has the time to look at the video and let me know if it moves real or any suggestions I can do to make it move more realistic it would help a lot. if you do this please be honest even if you don't like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBIBr2RVRj0
Thanks
SUB
CSnyder00
Regulars

PostPosted: 2013.12.14(Sat)16:16    Post subject: Movement Reply with quote

It's okay, but fish tend to stay more level. Yours tended to nose up. The tail movement is also a little twitchy. It's more fluid in a real fish. Pectoral fins were pretty close, but when a fish suspends, they move a lot more.
 Forum Index > Freshwater Fish Species All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: