Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Stocking a 180L tank
 Forum Index > Freshwater Basics  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Chipies
New Members

PostPosted: 2012.03.16(Fri)9:46    Post subject: Stocking a 180L tank Reply with quote

I need some help, I have a very nearly empty Juwel Vision 180 tank (180L bowfront) and I can't decide on what to put in it! The tank has been running for approx 12 months, filtration is the built in bio filter but can add a canister if need be, no live plants, substrate is fine gravel, The pH here is a pretty steady 7 so I'd like to work around that. I'm not used to such limited space, generally if it doesn't fit hoplos, plecos or American cichlids, I won't have a bar of it but the tank was too pretty to walk past Wink I suppose I can still go with Rams! ( the kids want a community tank) What suggestions do you guys have? Also I'm in Australia, so anything really cool you think of I probably can't get! Cheers
Chipies
New Members

PostPosted: 2012.03.18(Sun)16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking a pair of bolivian rams maybe a clown pleco or a bristlenose. I'm considering changing the substrate to put some cories in but am currently setting up a cory tank so maybe not. I need some tetras or something to keep the kids happy, does anyone have any suggestions? What kind of tetras would you guys suggest for rams?
 Forum Index > Freshwater Basics All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: