Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Conor.Barry
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.12.20(Tue)23:53    Post subject: Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah. Reply with quote

So I am not a new fish keeper, but I am new to this board. Its actually been a long time since I've had a tank of my own. I recently moved to a place where I have space for a tank, although not very much space. My girlfriend help purchase a 10 gallon/40 liter tank as an early Christmas present. I know this isn't necessarily the best size tank but hey its all I have room for. Its been a really long time (five or six years) since my last tank so I have forgotten quite a bit of information about fish keeping. Hopefully I will start to remember quickly and I'm sure this board will help me find answers to some of my questions. I look forward to getting back into the hobby and participating here.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: