Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Video tour of my community tank
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Indiaqualover
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.10.21(Fri)6:06    Post subject: Video tour of my community tank Reply with quote

Hi,

Click on the link below for a video tour of my community tank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLSwyCM2sOo

Looking forward to your comments...

Thanks,
Prakash
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger
diademhill
Advisors

PostPosted: 2011.10.21(Fri)15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old are your children?
Indiaqualover
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.10.21(Fri)20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

By children if you mean the 3 baby mollies in the tank. They should be between 3 - 4 weeks because there were 2 mollies which delivered on consecutive Saturdays and I have no way to tell which one belonged to which fish.

If you mean the fish in general, I think the 2 female black mollies are the oldest and should be atleast 7 months old. The white male and female are probably 4 - 5 months old. The orange female mollies are the babies at 3 - 4 months old.

The guppies are 4 months old and I have no clue about the danios because I picked them up from a god forsaken LFS where I had to identify each of the fish for the store keeper. He didn't even know how to sex livebearers. Shocked

The platies are about 7 months old. I actually got them from a farm near my home. In India we have these huge ornamental fish farms. Its a thriving legal and illegal trade now in our country. I actually went there to pick up a few wagtail platies but ended up getting them as strangely there were no takers for them. Apparently a couple of them were mickey mouse platies which were not of selling quality and people apparently refuse to buy black platies because of their similarity to black mollies. They are doing great in my tank.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: