Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
a video of my 250 litre community tank
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Reply to topic   Post new topic
ady c
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.10.05(Wed)7:34    Post subject: a video of my 250 litre community tank Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIv1xHZs3YQ

this tank is in my lounge...just got another in the hallway.for which I will get a video of very soon.

ady Cool
coryfan
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.10.16(Sun)19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow all the fish seem tranquil and relaxed.
Indiaqualover
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.10.19(Wed)5:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice fish Ady... Like coryfan says "very relaxed". Smile What are the species you have in the tank? I spotted gouramis, swordtails, and neon tetras. I saw a fish right at the end of the video at the bottom of the tank which looked like a molly?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger
ady c
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.10.19(Wed)11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

the white fish at the bottom is indeed a molly.it is a female sailfin mollie

I have angels,mollies,swordtails,opaline gourami's,a single dwarf gourami..male kribensis ( soon to meet his lady)who is growing nicely in the tank under the main tank.there are 2 females growing on in that small tank.

also have neon and black widow tetra.rainbow fish.a kissing gourami with one eye!.

I have another male krib in my other tank.both came from my dad's breeding stock.

since then the majority of the swordtails have been moved out of that tank.added a common pleco 7" and 3 clown loaches.these came from the stock in the tank I bought from my neighbour.

total cost of new tank,fish and all equipment was
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: