Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Online Photo Editor - Free :)
 Forum Index > Photo Album  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Dusko
Moderators

PostPosted: 2011.01.05(Wed)10:34    Post subject: Online Photo Editor - Free :) Reply with quote

Hi friend,
I'm not sure if all of you have the actual photoshop but if not here is one which is pro, online and for Free Smile
I love it and it makes my photo life more vibrant.

http://www.pixlr.com
Once the page is opened click on the
-> Open Image Editor <-

Upload your photo and experiment Smile

I will be showing here a few editing tricks which can improve your photo quality a lot Wink with such edited image you will have a great chance in winning the photo contest!
Lets make it FUN!

The ones experienced can join me and show us their little editing secrets.
Stay tuned friends!

Photobucket too has an editor but not this advanced.

Friendly D

Note to mods; I will Stickey this for now
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.01.05(Wed)17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if you're aware, but the Google picasaweb online editor is pretty awesome too. I started using it for all my pictures.
Dusko
Moderators

PostPosted: 2011.01.06(Thu)2:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi jsuereth Smile
You probably mean the picasa editor called Picnik. If so I honestly think it is a kid toy Smile (no disrespect meant) but sure one can edit a photo with it.
Pixlr editor is very Very close to the actual Photoshop 7 which is awesome. I had that one on my old laptop which crashed and I can't afford to buy a new photoshop for my brand new laptop so discovering pixlr editor for me was like revelation (angelic music kicking in the background followed by a solo by Slash).

Most importante is to edit the photos since cameras do steal away contrast, color saturation, the air brushing does miracles, so does bluring and sharpening, and not to forgett the frameing Cool

I will post some Before and After pics. Picnik has this option if I'm not mistaken.

Friendly Smile
Regulars

PostPosted: 2011.01.06(Thu)22:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks for the tip... I've been looking for a good (free) photo editor! I'd love some tips on photo editing... I'm pretty terrible at it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger AIM Address
fatpaint
New Members

PostPosted: 2011.12.01(Thu)1:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatpaint is a free online photo editor that lets you design online, put your design on products, and then directly purchase those products. For example, if you want to design your own iPhone and iPad case, you can do that using Fatpaint.com.
 Forum Index > Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: