Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
I just had baby albino britlenose pl%CO2.
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Torres2268
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.28(Tue)6:26    Post subject: I just had baby albino britlenose pl%CO2. Reply with quote

Razz I just had baby bristlenose and I really don't know where to start I didn't mean to have them they just happen...lol... but hey it all great I just put them in a 10 gallon tank away from my angels they where born in a 30 gallon tank I got to save about 45 of them little critters lol.... but I still left a few with the father.... I can't tell how many exactly hopefully the father will protect them... my question is how long before I can tell the sexes? and what there rait of maturety..... in baby pleco?? becouse they are very small right know ...

transfer to the 10 gallon on sept 27 2010 found in 30 gallon on sept 25 2010 so I figure born around sept 4 2010....

they where in a ten gallon know there in a 20 gallon and doing good......

Last edited by Torres2268 on 2010.09.30(Thu)11:23; edited 7 times in total
Torres2268
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.28(Tue)12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

plus also I know your suppose to feed the fry's cucumber, squash and other fruit but I'm not uesing an air pump I'm useing a filter pump for a ten gallon tank to make the water flow with out a filter in it....my baby's seem to know not to get to close to it but they do clinch on the tubeing. I am hopeing that I am doing the right thing to assure there survival everything look's good so far and they are eating the cucumber I got in there with them so if anyone has any other suggestion feel free to respond.... yeah I mated bristlenose pl#CO2....lol Very Happy
Fern
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.09.29(Wed)10:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound's like your doing just fine so far!
I've had fry hit 1.5" in 3-4 weeks, or I'm guessing its fry from the first batch!
Once they start breeding they keep at it! So don't be surprised if you find more fry in 2-3 weeks!
Torres2268
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.29(Wed)10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

are u kidding me more baby as popular as bristlenose are thats like money in the bank.....lol but hopefully there done don't need no more right know but its seem that my ten gallon get cloudy I've already done a water change just to keep the water fresh... but it always cloudy is it the fruit? or is it becouse I am runing it without filter the pump?...they seem to love it in there thow I can see them feeding and getting big aw the Torres Clan goes on.....lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
rales12
Regulars

PostPosted: 2010.09.29(Wed)13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't expect to make a killing from the breeding of any fish.

If you don't want any more/can't house anymore... dispose of any eggs that they lay or split the breeders up.
Torres2268
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.30(Thu)6:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't mean it to sound that way I mean't to say I could give them away if I wanted too but why not enjoy them and give them to people who really want them and if that means makeing some money out of it IT'S A GOOD GAIN.... ... Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Last edited by Torres2268 on 2010.09.30(Thu)12:54; edited 1 time in total
Torres2268
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.30(Thu)9:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the new 20 gallon where my baby's are know.....

had to do a Mcgiver setup and found a small drisftwood so they would have something for there Digestive system to suck on too Laughing but there doing OK so I must be doing something right... yeah me.... Very Happy
Torres2268
Members

PostPosted: 2010.09.30(Thu)9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is my 30 gallon tank ... its simple but its me.....

And these are my tank's the 30 and 20 gallon ....the baby's are just fine....

Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: