Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Zaire blue kapampas & aquariums for sale
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
santa_cruz207
New Members

PostPosted: 2010.08.05(Thu)10:51    Post subject: Zaire blue kapampas & aquariums for sale Reply with quote

I currently have a colony of 12 Zaire Blue Kapampas F0's and F1's. I have 5 males and 7 females ranging from (4.5''- 9''.) I have owned them for 5 years and they are breeding frequently. I would like to sell them all in one group for the price of 1300.00. I have them currently living in a 180 gallon glass aquarium with a custom built oak stand. If you are interested I will included a almost new Fluval Fx5 filter, an Activeaqua Air Pump, Jalli HT-0500 Titaniumheater 500W, Gravel, Nets, Air Stone, and a 20 gallon Incubation Aquarium with Egg Tumblers, the price for the aquarium and its accessories is 700.00 ( I also have 23 (1" fry) for 10.00 each)

I also have a colony of 24 Zaire Blue Kapampas F1's and F2's (2.5''- 5'') sex is not determined. I am asking for the price of $700.00. The fish are currently living in a 55 gallon glass aquarium with a oak stand and canopy. If you are interested in the aquarium it includes, a Rena Filstar xP filter, an Activeaqua Air Pump, Heater, Air Stone, Gravel, the price for the aquarium and its accessories is 325.00

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to call me or email! (831) 477-7042 or santa_cruz207@hushmail.com
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: