Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
What Else in the 29?
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Liveinabox419
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.07.02(Thu)1:35    Post subject: What Else in the 29? Reply with quote

My question is what other fish should I add to my 29 gallon reef? So far I have a black percula clown, tr percula clown, 6 line wrasse, and a flame hawkfish. I've tried even the biggest shrimp and the hawk can still put them down. lol What other fish and or invertabrate could I add?

29 Gallon Reef Tank: 1 Black Percula, 1 TR Percula, 1 Yellow Watchmen & Pistol Shrimp, 1 Six-line Wrasse, 1 Cleaner Shrimp
FloridaBoy
Moderators

PostPosted: 2009.07.02(Thu)9:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there are lots of fish you could choose, like a captive bred Orchid Dottyback for example, (Pseudochromis fridmani) but I think 4 fish in a 29 gal. is enough to be honest.
MarkLehr
Moderators

PostPosted: 2009.07.02(Thu)18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

FloridaBoy wrote:
Well, there are lots of fish you could choose, like a captive bred Orchid Dottyback for example, (Pseudochromis fridmani) but I think 4 fish in a 29 gal. is enough to be honest.

I agree. I think for long term success and happiness, you should stick with the 4 fish.
Liveinabox419
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.07.22(Wed)12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the response. I am perfectly happy with the fish I have now and will heed your advice. Plus phosphates have been giving me a lot of problems recently.

29 Gallon Reef Tank: 1 Black Percula, 1 TR Percula, 1 Yellow Watchmen & Pistol Shrimp, 1 Six-line Wrasse, 1 Cleaner Shrimp
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: