Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
T-12 SunBrite-LED System?
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Savvy Fish
New Members

PostPosted: 2009.03.19(Thu)18:27    Post subject: T-12 SunBrite-LED System? Reply with quote

I found this lighting system from talking to a guy at a LFS.. I've tried to research it but have yet to find anywhere on the web that has reviews. Does anyone have it or know about it?
http://www.exotic-aquarium.com/index2.html
MackEmmons
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.03.25(Wed)23:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never owned it, but I know someone who has one, and have seen it running.

In all honestly, this technology is new in this application. Thus it is expensive, but it looks cool. If cost is your concern. Don't get it. You'll be springing somewhere around 2-3K for one.

Like I said, they look cool, and are definitely a fascinating piece of technology in that you can adjust the color temp by the push of a button. Even adjust it to simulate dusk and dawn. I don't know about the long term practicalities it has for growing plants, and corals.
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: