Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Saltwater easier to keep than freshwater?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics  Reply to topic   Post new topic
nes999
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.03.14(Sat)16:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belive he wanted to make a lot of money because your new he knows that your going to buy a lot of stuff I personally like fresh water over salt (for now) fresh water lets you have a lot more variety
nes999
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.03.16(Mon)23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

also for a lot of tanks simplisty (that how you spell it right) is key I find that some saltwater are ugly because to much going on and on other time I'm just amazed on the beauty of the tanks I like my 20 gal long with fake log and fake plants because I'm still researching plants but it looks really nice because I planted a air stone under a lot of gravel so bubble are spread out look nature and seem random

but to each their one some people love the look of circus gravel and their are people like me that love the nature look you got to find what suites you and by no means is freshwater"easy" each sw and Fw as their difficulties and their "easier" things

this hobby I belive is built on mistakes everyone has to make them to learn but its learning from those and building apon your knowledge
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Jump to: