Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
still researching
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics  Reply to topic   Post new topic
nes999
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.03.15(Sun)22:15    Post subject: still researching Reply with quote

I was wondering would a 20gallon long tank be big enough to start a fo or a fowlr tank? as I said I'm still in the researchign phase of saltwater tank.

the reason for this is I'm hoping in about a years time to get a tank from the size 29 gallon to 90 gal depends on my kind of coin at the time. and I would want to put my fresh water fish in that tank wile starting a sw tank in my 2 gallon long
wittd
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.03.16(Mon)19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use any size tank, but go with the biggest you can afford. Where I live, a 29 gallon is only $10 - $15 more than a 20, but you get almost 50% more water volume. This makes a huge difference, so I'd say go with a 29 now.
nes999
Regulars

PostPosted: 2009.03.16(Mon)22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

where I live their is a huge jump from 20 gal to 29 gal but a small jum[ from 29 to 35 also all tank I buy will be long like 20 gal long I know 29 don't have a "long" feature
 Forum Index > Saltwater Basics All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: