Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Internal protein skimmer
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry  Reply to topic   Post new topic
MattWilson11
Regulars

PostPosted: 2007.10.13(Sat)6:19    Post subject: Internal protein skimmer Reply with quote

I have a 240litre approx 63 US gal, marine tank that has been set up for approx 9 months. This tank was origanly set up as a low cost test into Marine life, and a way to make some base rock into live rock (10kg of base rock mixed with 20kg of live rock).

I am currently running an external filter, and an internal protein skimmer. The skimmer wasnt that expensive, but I couldn't find a good quality internal skimmer. Does anyone know of a really good quality INTERNAL skimmer that is available in the UK, so that I can turn off the external filter.

The next stage of my plan is to purchase a pre-drilled tank and sump, but that won't be for another year.

P.s The current live stock is 2 x Clown fish, and 1 x Firefish, with the idea of adding a small shoal of Green Chromis in the near future.

Thanks for your help
Matt
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: