Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Tank Devolpment
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Ranzan
Members

PostPosted: 2007.04.18(Wed)18:40    Post subject: Tank Devolpment Reply with quote

how long would it take for a tank to mature enough to keep a snowflake eel its been going for about 3 or 4 weeks all the chemicals look good I'm getting ready to buy a domino damsel will it be OK ? I'm also planing on a dwarfe fuzzy lionfish with the snowflake in the future
SLACkra
Advisors

PostPosted: 2007.04.18(Wed)19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the tank has cycled and you've got the Nitrates under control then yes you could add a damsel. however damsels are agro little things and might proove to be quite the annoyance in the future. Also depending on it's size compared to the future lionfish it may end up being a yummy snack.

what size is your tank? also next time instead of "all the chemicals look good" could you post the actual values of NH3, NO2 and NO3?

cheers

Andrew
 Forum Index > Marine Equipment and Chemistry All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: